|REQUIREMENTS FOR CHINESE VISAS (2011-06-06)|
I. Basic Requirements for China Mainland visas:
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;
2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months. (Excluding non-GCC applicants);
3. Application Form which must be completed neatly and signed by the applicant;
4. One passport photo (and the photos of the applicant's accompanying persons included in his/her passport if they plan to travel with the applicant.);
5. Copies of the data pages of the applicant's passport and UAE resident visa.
*****For multiple-entry visas, please refer to "Instruction on Multiple-Entry F Visas".
II. Business visa applicants should provide the following additional documents:
1. A No-objection letter from the applicant's company;
2. An invitation from CHINA with a copy of the inviter's license.
III. Tourist visa applicants should provide the following additional documents:
1.A No-objection letter from the applicant's company stating his or her monthly or yearly salary;
2. An invitation from CHINA either from a company, organization or individual with a copy of the company licenses or individual ID cards or passport & residence visa;
3. Round-trip air tickets.
IV. Visit visa applicants should provide the following additional documents:
1. Copies of the kinship certificates (e.g. marriage certificate, birth certificate);
2. Invitation from the applicant's relatives from China with a Copy of the relative's ID card or passport & residence visa;
3. A No-objection letter from the applicant's company;
4. Round-trip air tickets.
1. The consular officers remain the right to make the final decision on your application and ask the applicants to providemore supporting documents.
2. The applicants may come to check the application status from the next working day.
3. The passport information pages should include the pages with the photograph and the issue and expiry dates of this passport, as well as any amendment pages.
4. All the documents are expected to be prepared neatly in the size of the application form.
5. Please keep well the pickup form for your passports. In case the pickup form is lost, the passport holder must come in person with his/her own valid ID to pick upthe passport.
V. Methods of Application & Processing Time
1. Applicants are usually required to be presentin the visa office. If an applicant cannot come in person, he/she may entrust a relative, friend, or travel/visa agent to come and submit the application on his/her behalf. No appointment is necessary for visa applications. The Consulate does not accept visa applications by mail.
2. It normally takes 4 working days to process the visa application.
3. The applicant may request expedited process with the approval of consular officers. Additional urgent fee of Dhs75.00 per visa for 3- or 2-working-day process will be charged.
4. Visas are not issued on the same day of application.
VI. Visa Fee, Validity, & Duration of Stay
1. Visa fee is payable in cash on the day of collection. Credit cards, money order or bank checks are not acceptable.
2. Unless the applicant specifies his/her request on the application form and obtains approval from the consular officers, the validity of the visa is generally 3 months, with the duration of stay being up to 30 days.
VII. How to Avoid Rush Hours and Save Your Time
1. Generally speaking, it is less crowded during the first hours of every working day, 9:00AM-10:30AM. Applicants are suggested to submit the applications as early as possible.
2. Applicants are suggested to avoid the following busy dates and the long queue:
1) All Sundays;
2) The first 1-2 days after the holidays.
3. To save your time, please visit our website first to find out the requirements, procedure, and prepare all the documents in advance according to the instructions on our website, especially passport copies, application forms, and copies of supporting documents.
4. The periods from March to April and from September to October are the busiest time for the Visa Office. One entry visas are generally valid for 3 months from the date of application and double-entry visas are generally valid for 6 months and multiple-entry visas are generally valid for more than 6 months. To save your time, please submit the application as early as possible according to your travel plan, but be sure of your visit date within the validity. We are not responsible for your getting a visa which expires before you visit.